Controllability of semilinear systems
- V. N. Do
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The most general results known about controllability of semilinear systems are found in Refs. 1 and 2. The authors of these papers used different approaches, and no connection between them has ever been pointed out. The purpose of this paper is to present a general theorem under which these results easily follow.
- Aronsson, G.,Global Controllability and Bang-Bang Steering of Certain Nonlinear Systems, SIAM Journal on Control, Vol. 15, pp. 607–619, 1973.
- Dauer, J.,Nonlinear Perturbations of Quasilinear Control Systems, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 54, pp. 717–725, 1976.
- Lukes, D. L.,Global Controllability of Nonlinear Systems, SIAM Journal on Control, Vol. 10, pp. 112–126, 1972; Erratum: Global Controllability of Nonlinear Systems, Vol. 11, pp. 186, 1973.
- Vidyasagar, M.,A Controllability Condition for Nonlinear Systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-17, pp. 569–570, 1972.
- Lee, E. B., andMarkus, L.,Foundation of Optimal Control Theory, John Wiley and Sons, New York, New York, 1967.
- Zeidler, E.,Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Its Applications, Part 1: Fixed-Point Theorems, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, 1986.
- Aronsson, G.,A New Approach to Nonlinear Controllability, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 44, pp. 763–772, 1973.
- Mirza, K. B., andWomack, B. F.,On the Controllability of a Class of Nonlinear Systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. AC-16, pp. 497–498, 1971.
- Folland, G.,Real Analysis, Modern Techniques, and Their Applications, Wiley-Interscience, New York, New York, 1984.
- Do, V. N,Stabilizability, and Controllability of Semilinear Systems, University of California, Los Angeles, PhD Thesis, 1988.
- Controllability of semilinear systems
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications
Volume 65, Issue 1 , pp 41-52
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- semilinear systems
- null controllability
- Schauder's fixed-point theorem
- Industry Sectors
- V. N. Do (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Electrical Engineering Department, University of California, Los Angeles, California