Solution concepts in continuous-kernel multicriteria games
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper considers nonzero-sum multicriteria games with continuous kernels. Solution concepts based on the notions of Pareto optimality, equilibrium, and security are extended to these games. Separate necessary and sufficient conditions and existence results are presented for equilibrium, Pareto-optimal response, and Pareto-optimal security strategies of the players.
- Basar, T., andOlsder, G. J.,Dynamic Noncooperative Game Theory, Academic Press, New York, New York, 1982.
- Blackwell, D.,An Analog of the Minimax Theorem for Vector Payoffs, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 1–8, 1956.
- Shapley, L. S.,Equilibrium Points in Games with Vector Payoffs, Naval Research Logistics Quarterly, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 57–61, 1959.
- Corley, H. W.,Games with Vector Payoffs, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 47, No. 4, pp. 491–498, 1985.
- Nieuwenhuis, J. W.,Some Minimax Theorems in Vector-Valued Functions, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 40, No. 3, pp. 463–475, 1983.
- Ghose, D., andPrasad, U. R.,Solution Concepts in Two-Person Multicriteria Games. Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 63, No. 2, pp. 167–189, 1989.
- Ghose, D.,A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Pareto-Optimal Security Strategies in Multicriteria Matrix Games, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 68, No. 3, pp. 463–481, 1991.
- Lin, J. G.,Maximal Vectors and Multi-Objective Optimization, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 41–64, 1976.
- Karlin, S.,Mathematical Methods and Theory in Games, Programming, and Economics, Vol. 1, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Reading, Massachusetts, 1959.
- Tanino, T., andSawaragi, Y.,Duality Theory in Multiobjective Programming, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 509–529, 1979.
- Jahn, J.,Scalarization in Vector Optimization, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 203–218, 1984.
- Arrow, K. J., Barankin, E. W., andBlackwell, D.,Admissible Points of Convex Sets, Contributions to the Theory of Games, II, Edited by H. W. Kuhn and A. W. Tucker, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, 1953.
- Hartley, R.,On Cone-Efficiency, Cone-Convexity and Cone-Compactness, SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, Vol. 34, No. 2, pp. 211–222, 1978.
- Yu, P. L.,Multiple-Criteria Decision Making: Concepts, Techniques and Extensions, Plenum Press, New York, New York, 1985.
- Solution concepts in continuous-kernel multicriteria games
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications
Volume 69, Issue 3 , pp 543-553
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Game theory
- multicriteria games
- nonzero-sum games
- vector criteria games
- continuous-kernel games
- Industry Sectors