Approximate controllability for trajectories of semilinear control systems
- K. Naito
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We treat an abstract semilinear control system and study the controllability problem for its trajectories. Assuming a range condition of the control action operator and an inequality condition on the system parameters, we can show that the reachable trajectory set of the semilinear system is equivalent to that of its corresponding linear system.
- Naito, K.,Approximation and Controllability for Solutions of Semilinear Control Systems, Control Theory and Advanced Technology, Vol. 1, pp. 165–173, 1985.
- Naito, K.,Controllability of Semilinear Control Systems, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 25, pp. 715–722, 1987.
- Naito, K.,An Inequality Condition for Approximate Controllability of Semilinear Control Systems, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications (to appear).
- Tarnove, I.,A Controllability Problem for Nonlinear Systems, Mathematical Theory of Control, Edited by A. V. Balakrishnan and L. W. Neustadt, Academic Press, New York, New York, pp. 170–179, 1967.
- Dauer, J. P.,A Controllability Technique for Nonlinear Systems,Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 37, pp. 442–451, 1972.
- Hou, S. H.,Controllability and Feedback Systems, Nonlinear Analysis Theory, Methods, and Applications, Vol. 9, pp. 1487–1493, 1985.
- Seidman, T. I.,Invariance under nonlinear Perturbations for Reachable and Almost-Reachable Sets, Proceedings of the IFIP Symposium on Control Theory for Partial Differential Equations, Gainesville, Florida, 1986, Edited by I. Lasiecka, Springer-Verlag, New York, New York (to appear).
- Seidman, T. I.,Invariance on the Reachable Sets under Nonlinear Perturbations, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Vol. 25, pp. 1173–1191, 1987.
- Pazy, A.,Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, New York, New York, 1983.
- Approximate controllability for trajectories of semilinear control systems
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications
Volume 60, Issue 1 , pp 57-65
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Semilinear control systems
- approximate controllability
- controllability for trajectories
- Industry Sectors
- K. Naito (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Information Sciences, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Oh-Okayama Meguro-Ku, Tokyo, Japan