A simplified method of determining kinetic constants and calculating the degree of densification in the sintering of solids pressed from crystalline powders
- V. A. Ivensen
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Translated from Poroshkovaya Metallurgiya, No. 2 (134), pp. 29–33, February, 1974.
- V. A. Ivensen, Poroshkovaya Met., Nos. 4 and 7 (1970).
- V. A. Ivensen, Densification Kinetics in the Sintering of Metal Powders [in Russian], Metallurigiya (1971).
- A. C. Damask and G. J. Dienes, Point Defects in Metals, Gordon (1964).
- G. J. Dienes, Phys. Rev.,91, 1283 (1953).
- M. H. Tikkanen and J. Rekola, Physics of Sintering, Special Issue (Transactions of the Second International Meeting on Sintering), Sept., 1971, p. 203.
- A simplified method of determining kinetic constants and calculating the degree of densification in the sintering of solids pressed from crystalline powders
Soviet Powder Metallurgy and Metal Ceramics
Volume 13, Issue 2 , pp 109-112
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- V. A. Ivensen (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. All-Union Scientific-Research and Design Institute of Hard Alloys and Refractory Metals, USSR