CCD observations of the star formation region NGC 7129
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
CCD images of NGC 7129 were carried out in July 1988. These observations have better spatial resolution than former ones. Several Herbig-Haro objects and reflection nebulae have been observed. Some of these objects are new detections; in addition, we find new structures in previously known NGC 7129 nebulosities.
- Gómez de Castro, A. I.: 1989, Ph.D. Thesis, Madrid.
- Hartigan, P. and Lada, C. J.: 1985,Astrophys. J. Suppl. 59, 393.
- Herbig, G. H.: 1960,Astrophys. J. Suppl. 4, 337.
- Ray, T. P.: 1987,Astron. Astrophys. 171, 145.
- CCD observations of the star formation region NGC 7129
Astrophysics and Space Science
Volume 171, Issue 1-2 , pp 223-225
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors