Application of terlon fibre to solve ecological problems
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
VNIIPV (Mytischi). NII of Asbestos Technical Articles. Translated from Khimicheskie Volokna, No. 5, pp. 53–54, September–October, 1993.
- A. V. Volokhina, V. N. Kiya-Oglu, T. A. Rozhdestvenskaya, L. D. Serova, and T. S. Sokolova, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 63 (1991).
- V. Ya. Genin, B. S. Grishin, I. M. Tunkel', and T. V. Kuleikina, “State and prospects for the development of textile cord fabrics for the tire industry,” Review Information [in Russian], TsNIITÉNeftekhim., Moscow (1990), pp. 17–26.
- A. V. Volokhina, T. S. Sokolova, T. I. Korshunova, and G. I. Kudryavtsev, Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 31–32 (1988).
- Application of terlon fibre to solve ecological problems
Volume 25, Issue 5 , pp 414-416
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links