“Banavis”R viscose fibrous filler
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A technological process has been worked out for preparing a new fibrous filler, “Banavis,” for technical rubber articles from viscose technical yarns having a linear density of 187 tex by treating them with a mixture of L-7 chloroprene latex and SF-282 resorcinol-formaldehyde resin.
Introduction of “Banavis” filler into rubber mixtures raises the service characteristics of articles made from them, particularly it increases the transverse toughness of variable drive V-belts by 25–30%, and the mean running time of these items more than 2-fold.
- Reinf. Plast., 28, No. 8, 242–244 (1984).
- West German Patent 2,814,434 (1979).
- French Patent 2,388,016 (1978).
- Yagnyatinskaya, S. M., Gol'dberg, B. B. (1979) Technology of Manufacture, Properties, and Special Features in the Use of Rubbers with Fibrous Fillers for Rubber Technology Articles. NIITÉKhIM, Moscow
- Lepetov, V. A. (1976) Rubber Technical Articles. Third printing, corrected. A Handbook Aid for Institutions of Higher Learning. Khimiya, Leningrad
- “Banavis”R viscose fibrous filler
Volume 21, Issue 1 , pp 62-64
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors