1972, Volume 23, Issue 2, pp 85-96
A method for studying the integral functional of stochastic processes with applications
- Professor Prem S. Puri
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This research was supported in part by research grants N00014-67-A-0226-00014 and N000014-67-A-0226-0008, from the Office of Naval Research.
- Chung, K.L.: Markov Chains with stationary transition probabilities. New York: Springer 1967.
- Feller, W.: An introduction to probability theory and its applications. Vol. II. New York: John Wiley 1966.
- Prohorov, Y.V., and Rozanov, Y.A.: Probability Theory. New York: Springer 1969.
- Puri, P.S.: A method for studying the integral functionals of stochastic processes with applications. I. Markov Chains case, J. appl. Probab. 8, 331–343 (1971).
- Puri, P.S.: A method for studying the integral functionals of stochastic processes with applications. III. Birth and Death processes, to appear in Proc. 6th Berkeley Sympos. math. Statist. Probab. 1971.
- A method for studying the integral functional of stochastic processes with applications
Zeitschrift für Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie und Verwandte Gebiete
Volume 23, Issue 2 , pp 85-96
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Statistics, Purdue University, Mathematical Sciences Building, 47907, Lafayette, Indiana, USA