Date: 15 Feb 2009
Probability, statistics, evolution, and intelligent design
- Peter Olofsson
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Elsberry, W. and Shallit, J. (2004) “Playing Games with Probability: Dembski’s Complex Specified Information.” In Why Intelligent Design Fails: A Scientific Critique of the New Creationism, Rutgers University Press: Piscataway, New Jersey.
- Häggström, O. (2007) “Intelligent Design and the NFL Theorems.” Biology and Philosophy, 22:217–230. CrossRef
- Matzke, N. (2007) “Book Review: The Edge of Creationism.” Trends in Ecology & Evolution, 22:566–567. CrossRef
- National Academy of Sciences and Institute of Medicine (2008). Science, Evolution, and Creationism. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. www.nap.edu/catalog/11876.html
- Olofsson, P. (2008) “Intelligent Design and Mathematical Statistics: A Troubled Alliance.” Biology and Philosophy (in press).
- Perakh, M. (2003) Unintelligent Design. Prometheus Books: Amherst, New York.
- Shallit, J. (2002) “Book Review: No Free Lunch.” BioSystems, 66:93–99. CrossRef
- Sober, E. (2002) “Intelligent Design and Probability Reasoning.” International Journal for the Philosophy of Religion, 52:65–80. CrossRef
- Probability, statistics, evolution, and intelligent design
Volume 21, Issue 3 , pp 42-45
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links