Date: 16 Nov 2012
Vitamin D supplementation in multiple sclerosis patients in 2012: hype or reality as an adjunctive therapy?
- Runia, TF (2012) Lower serum vitamin D levels are associated with a higher relapse risk in multiple sclerosis. Neurology 79: pp. 261-266 CrossRef
- Mowry, EM (2012) Vitamin D status predicts new brain magnetic resonance imaging activity in multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol 72: pp. 234-240 CrossRef
- Stein, MS (2011) A randomized trial of high-dose vitamin D2 in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Neurology 77: pp. 1611-1618 CrossRef
- Dorr, J (2012) Efficacy of vitamin D supplementation in multiple sclerosis (EVIDIMS Trial): study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials 13: pp. 15 CrossRef
- Smolders, J (2011) Efficacy of vitamin D3 as add-on therapy in patients with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis receiving subcutaneous interferon beta-1a: a Phase II, multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. J Neurol Sci 311: pp. 44-49 CrossRef
- Vitamin D supplementation in multiple sclerosis patients in 2012: hype or reality as an adjunctive therapy?
Acta Neurologica Belgica
Volume 112, Issue 4 , p 325
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Milan
- Additional Links