The AMS review: year 2
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
- Berthon, P.R., & Pitt, L.F. (2012). Brands and burlesque: toward a theory of spoof advertising. AMS Review, 2(2,3,4).
- Hult, G. T. M., Mena, J. A., Ferrell, O. C., & Ferrell, L. K. (2011). Stakeholder marketing: a definition and conceptual framework. AMS Review, 1(1), 44–65. CrossRef
- Hunt, S. D. (1983). Marketing theory: the philosophy of marketing science. Homewood: Richard D. Irwin, Inc.
- Karande, K., Merchant, A., & Sivakumar, K. (2011). Relationships among time orientation, consumer innovativeness, and innovative behavior: the moderating role of product characteristics. AMS Review, 1(2), 99–116. CrossRef
- Lam, S.K. (2012). Identity-motivated marketing relationships: research synthesis, controversies, and research agenda. AMS Review, 2(2,3,4).
- Robertson, C.J., Ralson, D.A., & Crittenden, W.F. (2012). The relationship between cultural values and moral philosophy: a generational subculture theory approach. AMS Review, 2(2,3,4).
- Samson, A., & Voyer, B.G. (2012). Two minds, three ways: dual system and dual process models in consumer psychology. AMS Review, 2(2,3,4).
- The AMS review: year 2
Volume 2, Issue 2-4 , pp 45-47
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Carroll School of Management, Boston College, Fulton Hall 450B, 140 Commonwealth Ave, Chestnut Hill, MA, 02467, USA
- 2. Office of the Vice President for Research, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 78713, USA