Date: 13 Nov 2012
The AMS review: year 2
- Berthon, P.R., & Pitt, L.F. (2012). Brands and burlesque: toward a theory of spoof advertising. AMS Review, 2(2,3,4).
- Hult, GTM, Mena, JA, Ferrell, OC, Ferrell, LK (2011) Stakeholder marketing: a definition and conceptual framework. AMS Review 1: pp. 44-65 CrossRef
- Hunt, SD (1983) Marketing theory: the philosophy of marketing science. Richard D. Irwin, Inc, Homewood
- Karande, K, Merchant, A, Sivakumar, K (2011) Relationships among time orientation, consumer innovativeness, and innovative behavior: the moderating role of product characteristics. AMS Review 1: pp. 99-116 CrossRef
- Lam, S.K. (2012). Identity-motivated marketing relationships: research synthesis, controversies, and research agenda. AMS Review, 2(2,3,4).
- Robertson, C.J., Ralson, D.A., & Crittenden, W.F. (2012). The relationship between cultural values and moral philosophy: a generational subculture theory approach. AMS Review, 2(2,3,4).
- Samson, A., & Voyer, B.G. (2012). Two minds, three ways: dual system and dual process models in consumer psychology. AMS Review, 2(2,3,4).
- The AMS review: year 2
Volume 2, Issue 2-4 , pp 45-47
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Carroll School of Management, Boston College, Fulton Hall 450B, 140 Commonwealth Ave, Chestnut Hill, MA, 02467, USA
- 2. Office of the Vice President for Research, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 78713, USA