December 2010, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp 415-421,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Date: 21 Oct 2010
Editorial: genetics, information and identity
- Dawkins R. The Selfish Gene, 2nd edn. Oxford, Oxford UP; 1976/1989. p. 192.
- Franklin, S (2006) Born and made: an ethnography of preimplantation genetic diagnosis. Princeton University Press, Princeton
- Gibson, J (2007) Fiction and the weave of life. Oxford University Press, Oxford CrossRef
- Mooij, JJA (1993) Fictional realities. The uses of literary imagination. John Benjamins, Amsterdam
- Parfit, D (1984) Reasons and Persons. Clarendon, Oxford
- Ridley M. Nature via nurture: genes, experience, and what makes us human. New York: Harper Collins. 2003
- Editorial: genetics, information and identity
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Identity in the Information Society
Volume 3, Issue 3 , pp 415-421
- Cover Date
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Centre for Professional Ethics, Keele University, Room CBC 2.027, Chancellor’s Building, Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5BG, UK
- 2. Tilburg Institute for Law, Technology, and Society, Tilburg University, PO Box 90153, 5000 LE, Tilburg, The Netherlands
- 3. Department of Medical Ethics and Philosophy of Medicine, ErasmusMC, PO Box 2040, 3000CA, Rotterdam, The Netherlands