June 2012, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp 129-130,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
- Rose, Nikolas. 2006. The politics of life itself: Biomedicine, power, and subjectivity in the twenty-first century. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Raz, Aviad, and Silke Schicktanz. 2013. Cross-cultural ethics of health and responsibility: Expert and lay perspectives regarding bioethical dilemmas in Germany and Israel. Forthcoming GIF research report.
- Responsibility Revisited
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Volume 3, Issue 3 , pp 129-130
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine, University Medical Center Goettingen, Humboldtallee 36, Goettingen, Germany
- 2. Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, P.O. 653, Beersheba, Israel