Date: 12 May 2010
- Richard Moskowitz
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Based on an article published in the American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine 102: Spring 2009.
- Adlin, V. 1998. Subclinical hypothyroidism: Deciding when to treat. American Family Physician, 776 (February).
- Bernard. 1947. Principes de medicine expérimentale, Presses Universitaires de France: Paris, 391, cited in Canguilhem, Georges. 1991. The normal and the pathological (trans: Fawcett, C.). Zone Books: New York, 71.
- Bernard, Claude (1957) An Introduction to the study of experimental medicine, trans. H. C. Greene, Dover, New York
- Cholesterol Screening in Children. 1995. U. S. Public health service. American Family Physician, 1923. (June).
- Feinstein, A (1994) Variability in radiologists’ interpretations of mammograms. The New England journal of medicine 331: pp. 1493 CrossRef
- Kannell, W, Abbott, R (1984) Incidence and prognosis of unrecognized myocardial infarction. The New England journal of medicine 311: pp. 1144 CrossRef
- Kostis, J (2008) Treating hypertension in the very old. New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) 358: pp. 1958 CrossRef
- Lipid Controversy Builds Up. 1992. Medical World News, 15. (October).
- Love, Susan (1982) Fibrocystic ‘disease’ of the breast: A non-disease?. The New England journal of medicine 307: pp. 1010 CrossRef
- Love, Susan. 1997. Sometimes Mother Nature knows best. New York Times, 20. (March). reprinted in the Public Citizen Health Letter 13:1, 1997.
- Lown, Bernard. 2006. The commodification of health care. Hastings Center Report, p. 42. (September–October).
- Medical Tribune. 1992. 4 (April).
- Medical World News. 1988. 51. (August).
- Moskowitz, R (1983) Vague, uncertain, long-term diagnosis: The Nocebo effect. Journal of the American Institute of Homeopathy (JAIH) 76: pp. 26
- Oliver, M (1982) Risks of correcting the risks of coronary disease and strokes with drugs. The New England journal of medicine 306: pp. 297 CrossRef
- Simon, H (2002) Diagnosing prostate cancer: The PSA. The Harvard Medical School Guide to Men’s Health, Free Press, New York
- Spiro, H (1985) Delayed diagnosis of disease. Journal of the AMA (JAMA) 253: pp. 2258 CrossRef
- Thompson, I (2004) Prevalence of prostate cancer among men with a PSA level at or below 4.0 ng. Per Milliliter. The New England journal of medicine 350: pp. 2239 CrossRef
Volume 2, Issue 2 , pp 121-137
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Richard Moskowitz (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. 173 Mt. Auburn Street, Watertown, MA, 02472, USA
- 2. 43 Holbrook Street, Jamaica Plain, MA, 02130, USA