September 2009, Volume 2, Issue 3, pp 282-284,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
A Tribute to Professor Van C. Mow: A Wonderful Scholar and Leader in Bioengineering
- Shu Chien
- … show all 1 hide
- Fung, Y. C. Biomechanics: Mechanical Properties of Living Tissues, 2nd edn, Chap. 12. Springer, 1993.
- Lai, W. M., J. S. Hou, and V. C. Mow. A triphasic theory for the swelling properties of hydrated charfe soft biological tissues. In: Biomechanics of Diarthrodial Joints, Vol. I, edited by V. C. Mow, A. Ratcliffe, and S. L.-Y. Woo. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1990, pp. 283–312.
- Mow, V. C. A personal journey from the abyss to day light. In: Presentation at the International Chinese Hard Tissue Society Meeting, Washington, D.C., February 20, 2005.
- Mow, V. C., S. C. Kuei, W. M. Lai, and C. G. Armstrong. Biphasic creep and stress relaxation of articular cartilage in compression: theory and experiments. ASME J. Biomech. Eng. 102:73–84, 1980. CrossRef
- Mow, V. C., W. M. Lai, and J. S. Hou. A triphasic theory for the swelling properties of hydrated charged soft biological tissues. Appl. Mech. Rev. 43(Part 2):134–141, 1990. CrossRef
- A Tribute to Professor Van C. Mow: A Wonderful Scholar and Leader in Bioengineering
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering
Volume 2, Issue 3 , pp 282-284
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Shu Chien (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Departments of Bioengineering and Medicine, and Institute of Engineering in Medicine, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA, 92093-0427, USA