Shared Warehouses – Sharing Risks and Increasing Eco-efficiency
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Share a warehouse… with a competitor? Once it would have seemed unthinkable. Not any more. Transport costs, environmental factors and supply chain logistics are changing the game.
- OECD, Delivering the Goods: 21st Century Challenges to Urban Goods Transport, Technical report, OECD Publishing, www.oecdbookshop.org, 2003.
- GCI and Capgemini, Future Supply Chain 2016, Global Commerce Initiative, www.gci-net.org, 2008.
- Transport Travel and Research Ltd., Freight Consolidation Centre Study: Main report, Department for Transport, United Kingdom, www.dft.gov.uk, 2010.
- Sean Doherty and Seb Hoyle (Ed.), Supply Chain Decarbonization, World Economic Forum, Geneva, p. 14, 2009.
- Spinler, Stefan, Huchzermeier, Arnd (2006) The Valuation of Options on Capacity with Cost and Demand Uncertainty. European Journal of Operational Research 171: pp. 915-934 CrossRef
- Shared Warehouses – Sharing Risks and Increasing Eco-efficiency
International Commerce Review
Volume 10, Issue 1 , pp 22-31
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links