The Laws of Brand Gravity
- Alan Mitchell
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
One of the great marketing researchers, Professor Andrew Ehrenberg, died last August. International Commerce Review sees its job as bringing the freshest, latest ground-breaking research directly to the attention of leading industry practitioners. So why publish an article about research from a man who is dead, and whose work spans nearly half a century? Because, if his findings stand, many companies – perhaps most – are still wasting millions of euros, dollars and pounds pursuing strategies that can never work. Professor Ehrenberg’s work still needs further airing and debate.
- Patrick Barwise and Seán Meehan, Simply Better: Winning and Keeping Customers by Delivering What Matters Most, Harvard Business Press, 2004.
- Andrew Ehrenberg, Repeat-Buying: Facts, Theory and Applications, 2nd ed., Edward Arnold London; Oxford University Press New York, 1988. Reprinted in the Journal of Empirical Generalisations in Marketing Science, 5, 392–770, 2000 (www.empgens.com ).
- Andrew Ehrenberg, Gerald Goodhardt and Patrick Barwise, Double jeopardy revisited, Journal of Marketing Science, 54, 82–91, 1990. CrossRef
- Gerald Goodhardt, Andrew Ehrenberg and Chatfield, The Dirichlet: A comprehensive model of buying behaviour, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, Series A, 147, 621–655, 1984. CrossRef
- Byron Sharp, How Brands Grow: What marketers don’t know, Oxford University Press, 2010.
- The Laws of Brand Gravity
International Commerce Review
Volume 10, Issue 1 , pp 76-81
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Alan Mitchell (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. London, UK