Financing the Chain
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We know good supply chain management produces competitive advantage. But lack of coordination on financial management can limit it. A new strategy on trade credit is needed. Is reverse factoring the answer?
- Aberdeen Group, Technology platforms for Supply Chain Finance, Technical report, Aberdeen Group, 2007.
- Jeffrey H. Dyer, Specialized supplier networks as a source of competitive advantage: Evidence from the auto industry, Strategic Management Journal, 17(4), 271–291, 1996. CrossRef
- Kevin B. Hendricks and Vinod R. Singhal, The effect of supply chain glitches on shareholder wealth, Journal of Operations Management, 21(5), 501–522, 2003. CrossRef
- Leora F. Klapper, The role of “Reverse Factoring” in supplier financing of small and medium sized enterprises, The World Bank, Working Paper, 2005.
- Hau L. Lee, The Triple-A supply chain, Harvard Business Review, 82(10), 102–112, 2004.
- Daniel Seifert, Collaborative Working Capital Management in Supply Networks, PhD thesis, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, 2010.
- Financing the Chain
International Commerce Review
Volume 10, Issue 1 , pp 32-44
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links