Financing the Chain
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We know good supply chain management produces competitive advantage. But lack of coordination on financial management can limit it. A new strategy on trade credit is needed. Is reverse factoring the answer?
- Aberdeen Group, Technology platforms for Supply Chain Finance, Technical report, Aberdeen Group, 2007.
- Dyer, Jeffrey H. (1996) Specialized supplier networks as a source of competitive advantage: Evidence from the auto industry. Strategic Management Journal 17: pp. 271-291 CrossRef
- Hendricks, Kevin B., Singhal, Vinod R. (2003) The effect of supply chain glitches on shareholder wealth. Journal of Operations Management 21: pp. 501-522 CrossRef
- Leora F. Klapper, The role of “Reverse Factoring” in supplier financing of small and medium sized enterprises, The World Bank, Working Paper, 2005.
- Lee, Hau L. (2004) The Triple-A supply chain. Harvard Business Review 82: pp. 102-112
- Daniel Seifert, Collaborative Working Capital Management in Supply Networks, PhD thesis, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, 2010.
- Financing the Chain
International Commerce Review
Volume 10, Issue 1 , pp 32-44
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links