Reaping what you sow?
- Andy A. TsayAffiliated with Email author
- , Madeleine E. PullmanAffiliated with
- , Aleda V. RothAffiliated with
- , John V. GrayAffiliated with
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
As food supply chains get longer, new and unexpected supply chain challenges such as transparency and traceability are moving to centre stage. To rise to these challenges, managers need to design quality into their processes.
- Reaping what you sow?
International Commerce Review
Volume 8, Issue 1 , pp 36-47
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links