Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender rights and the religious relativism of human rights
- D. Ø. Endsjø
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Amnesty International Report. 2001. “Torture and ill-treatment based on sexual identity”, (ACT 40/016/2001).
- Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. 2003. “Considerations Regarding Proposals to Give Legal Recognition to Unions between Homosexual Persons,” 3 June.
- Coomaraswamy, Radhika. 1999. “Different but Free: Cultural Relativism and Women's Rights as Human Rights” in Courtney W. Howland (ed.) Religious Fundamentalisms and the Human Rights of Women. New York & Houndmills: Palgrave 2001:79–90.
- Donnelly, Jack 2003. Universal Human Rights in Theory and Practice: Second Edition: Ithaca & London: Cornell University Press.
- Eighth Assembly of the World Council of Churches. 1998. “Declaration of the Eighth Assembly of the World Council of Churches on the Fiftieth Anniversary of the Adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights”, 14 December
- Endsjø, D.Ø. 2001. “I kjønnets grenseland. Vestens relative menneskerettighetsbegrep” in Mennesker og rettigheter. Nordic Jounal for Human Rights 4:81–90.
- Heinze, Eric 1995. Sexual Orientation: A Human Right: An Essay on International Human Rights Law. Dordrecht, Boston & London: Martinus Nijhoff.
- Pope John Paul II. 2000. “Address of John Paul II on the Occasion of the Commemoration of the Fiftieth Anniversary of the European Convention on Human Rights,” Friday, 3 November.
- Pope John Paul II. 2004. “Message of the Holy Father John Paul II for the 38th World Communications Day: The Media and the Family: A Risk and a Richness,” 24 January.
- Wintemute, Robert 1995. Sexual Orientation and Human Rights: The United States Constitution, the European Convention, and the Canadian Charter. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender rights and the religious relativism of human rights
Human Rights Review
Volume 6, Issue 2 , pp 102-110
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links