Reparations for slavery: A cause for reparations, a case against David Horowitz
- Taniecea Arceneaux
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Block, Walter and Guillermo Yeats, “The Economics and Ethics of Land Reform A Critique of the Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace's “Toward a Better Distribution of Land: the Challenge of Agrarian Reform,” Journal of Natural Resources and Environmental Law, Vol. 15, No. 1, 1999–2000, pp. 37–69.
- Block, Walter, “On Reparations to Blacks for Slavery,” Human Rights Review, Vol. 3, No. 4, July–September 2002, pp. 53–73.
- Davis, Adrienne, “The Case for United States Reparations to African American,” Human Rights Brief: A Legal Resource for the International Human Rights Community, Vol. 7, No. 3, 2000, American University Washington College of Law, Accessed 9 April 2004, <http://www.wcl.american.edu/hrbrief/07/3reparation.cfm>
- DiLorenzo, Thomas, The Real Lincoln: A New Look at Abraham Lincoln, His Agenda, and an Unnecessary War, Random House, 2002.
- Horowitz, David, “The Latest Civil Rights Disaster: Ten reasons why reparations for slavery is a bad idea for Blacks—and racist too,” Front Page Magazine, January 3, 2001.
- Millions for Reparations, January 2004. Accessed 9 April 2004, <http://www.millionsforreparations.com/Bush-Goree.pdf>
- Muhammad, Silis, All For Reparations and Emancipation, 30 December 2003, Accessed 9 April 2004 <http://www.afre-ngo.com/beta/index2.html>
- Murray, Charles, Losing Ground: American Social Policy from 1950 to 1980, New York: Basic Books, 1984.
- The National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America, June 2003, Accessed 9 April 2004, <http://www.ncobra.com/ncobra_info.htm>
- Philosophy, Race, and Social Justice, The Pennsylvania State University, 2001, Accessed 9 April 2004, <http://ets.cac.psu.edu/projects/prsj/tutorial7.html>
- Pivens, Frances Fox and Richard A. Cloward, The Politics of Turmoil: Essays on Poverty, Race, and the Urban Crisis, Vintage Books, 1975.
- Rothbard, Murray, The Ethics of Liberty. New York: New York UP, 2002.
- Sherman, Major General W. T., “Special Field Orders, No. 15,” 1865, U.S. Constitution Website, 2002, Accessed 8 May 2004, <http://www.usconstitution.com/40Acres.htm>
- Reparations for slavery: A cause for reparations, a case against David Horowitz
The Review of Black Political Economy
Volume 32, Issue 3-4 , pp 141-148
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links