Seth Kalichman, Denying AIDS: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, and Human Tragedy
- Anthony Lemelle
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2005). HIV prevalence, unrecognized infection, and HIV testing among men who have sex with men—five U.S. Cities, June 2004–April 2005. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports, 54(24), 587–601. Retrieved May 30, 2009 (http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5424a2.htm).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Revised August 2008, “Fact Sheet: HIV/AIDS among African Americans”, Retrieved May 30, 2009 (www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/aa/resources/factsheets/aa.htm).
- Levenson, J. (2004). The secret epidemic: The story of AIDS and Black America. New York: Pantheon Books.
- Seth Kalichman, Denying AIDS: Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, and Human Tragedy
Journal of African American Studies
Volume 13, Issue 3 , pp 361-364
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Anthony Lemelle (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Sociology, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, 899 Tenth Ave., Rm. 520T, New York, NY, 10019, USA