Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this section of Resonance, we invite readers to pose questions likely to be raised in a classroom situation. Wemay suggest strategies for dealingwith them, or invite responses, or both. “Classroom” is equally a forum for raising broader issues and sharing personal experiences and viewpoints on matters related to teaching and learning science.
- George Gamow, Birth and Death of the Sun, Dover Publications, 2005.
- H Lin, Fundamentals of Zoological Scaling, Am. J. Phys., Vol.50, pp.72–81, 1982. CrossRef
- India participated in this prestigious event with a team of 5 students. All participants got medals including RaghuMahajan (Chandigarh) — Gold, Mehul Tikekar (Mumbai) — Gold, Divyanshu Jha (Patna) — Bronze, Harish Ravi (Bangalore) — Bronze, and Neha Rambia (Mumbai) — Bronze.
- New Scientist, Vol.2138, p.105, 13 June 1998.
Volume 12, Issue 6 , pp 58-66
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Rayleigh criterion
- thermal conductivity
- Poiseuille’s law
- Industry Sectors