Neuroendocrine Tumour of the Cystic Duct: A Case Report and Literature Review
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This is a case report of a neuroendocrine tumour of the cystic duct which is extremely rare and was an incidental finding during laparoscopic surgery. A literature review of similar cases is also provided.
- Gray GF, McDivitt RW. Tumors of extrahepatic biliary system. Pathol Ann. 1969;4:231–51.
- Modlin IM, Lye KD, Kidd M. A 5-decade analysis of 13,715 carcinoid tumors. Cancer 2003;97:934–59, Medline. DOI 10.1002/cncr.11105. CrossRef
- Godwin JD. Carcinoid tumors: an analysis of 2837 cases. Cancer 1975;36:560–69, Medline. DOI 10.1002/1097-0142(197508)36:2<560::AID-CNCR2820360235>3.0.CO;2-4. CrossRef
- Chamberlain RS, Blumgart LH. Carcinoid tumors of the extrahepatic bile duct. A rare cause of malignant biliary obstruction. Cancer 1999;86:1959–65, Medline. DOI 10.1002/(SICI)1097-0142(19991115)86:10<1959::AID-CNCR12>3.0.CO;2-H. CrossRef
- Todoroki T, Sano T, Yamada S, et al. Clear cell carcinoid tumor of the distal common bile duct. World J Surg Oncol 2007;5:6, Medline. DOI 10.1186/1477-7819-5-6. CrossRef
- Neuroendocrine Tumour of the Cystic Duct: A Case Report and Literature Review
Journal of Gastrointestinal Cancer
Volume 38, Issue 1 , pp 32-33
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Humana Press Inc
- Additional Links
- neuroendocrine tumour
- cystic duct