November 2013, Volume 471, Issue 11, pp 3512-3513,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Date: 28 Aug 2013
CORR Insights®: Coronal Limb Alignment and Indications for High Tibial Osteotomy in Patients Undergoing Revision ACL Reconstruction
- John P. Albright MD
- … show all 1 hide
This CORR Insights® is a commentary on the article “Coronal Limb Alignment and Indications for High Tibial Osteotomy in Patients Undergoing Revision ACL Reconstruction” by Won and colleagues available at: DOI: 10.1007/s11999-013-3185-2.
The author certifies that he, or a member of his immediate family, has no funding or commercial associations (eg, consultancies, stock ownership, equity interest, patent/licensing arrangements, etc.) that might pose a conflict of interest in connection with the submitted article.
All ICMJE Conflict of Interest Forms for authors and Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research ® editors and board members are on file with the publication and can be viewed on request.
The opinions expressed are those of the writers, and do not reflect the opinion or policy of CORR ® or the Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons®.
This CORR Insights® comment refers to the article available at DOI: 10.1007/s11999-013-3185-2.
This comment refers to the article available at: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11999-013-3185-2.
- Borchers, JR, Kaeding, CC, Pedroza, AD, Huston, LJ, Spindler, KP, Wright, RW (2011) Intraarticular findings in primary and revision anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction surgery: A comparison of the MOON and MARS study groups. Am J Sports Med. 39: pp. 1889-1893 CrossRef
- Chen, JL, Allen, CR, Stephens, TE, Haas, AK, Huston, LJ, Wright, RW, Feeley, BT (2013) Differences in mechanisms of failure, intraoperative findings, and surgical characteristics between single- and multiple-revision ACL reconstructions: A MARS cohort study. Am J Sports Med. 41: pp. 1571-1578 CrossRef
- Kim, SJ, Moon, HK, Chun, YM, Chang, WH, Kim, SG (2011) Is correctional osteotomy crucial in primary varus knees undergoing anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction?. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 469: pp. 1421-1426 CrossRef
- CORR Insights®: Coronal Limb Alignment and Indications for High Tibial Osteotomy in Patients Undergoing Revision ACL Reconstruction
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research®
Volume 471, Issue 11 , pp 3512-3513
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation, The University of Iowa, 200 Hawkins Dr., Iowa City, IA, 52242, USA