Date: 04 May 2008
Clinical trials report
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Cramer JA, Amonkar MM, Hebborn A, Altman R: Compliance and persistence with bisphosphonate dosing regimens among women with postmenopausal osteoporosis. Curr Med Res Opin 2005, 21:1453–1460. CrossRef
- Bischoff-Ferrari HA, Willett WC, Wong JB, et al.: Fracture prevention with vitamin D supplementation: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. JAMA 2005, 293:2257–2264. CrossRef
- The National Osteoporosis Foundation: America’s Bone Health: The State of Osteoporosis and Low Bone Mass. Available at www.nof.org/advocacy/prevalence/index.htm. Accessed February 7, 2008.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Fatalities and injuries from falls among older adults—United States, 1993–2003 and 2001–2005. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2006, 55:1221–1224.
- Reid IR, Brown JP, Burkhardt P, et al.: Intravenous zole-dronic acid in postmenopausal women with low bone mineral density. N Engl J Med 2002, 346:653–661. CrossRef
- Lyles KW, Colon Everic CS, Magaziner JS, et al.: Zoledronic acid and clinical fractures and mortality after hip fracture. N Engl J Med 2007, 357:1799–1809. CrossRef
- Clinical trials report
Current Rheumatology Reports
Volume 10, Issue 2 , pp 89-91
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Current Science Inc.
- Additional Links