March 2011, Volume 9, Issue 1, pp 4-5,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Defining Zoledronate’s Duration of Action and Optimal Dosing Interval for an Effective Therapy
- Stuart L. Silverman
- … show all 1 hide
- Black DM, Delmas PD, Eastell R, et al.: Once-yearly zoledronic acid for treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis. N Engl J Med. 2007 May 3;356(18):1809–22. CrossRef
- Lyles KW, Colón-Emeric CS, Magaziner JS, et al.: Zoledronic Acid in Reducing Clinical Fracture and Mortality after Hip Fracture. N Engl J Med. 2007;357:nihpa40967.
- Black DM, et al: The effect of 3 versus 6 years of Zoledronic acid treatment in osteoporosis: a randomized extension to the Horizon Pivotal Fracture Trial. Presented at the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research 2010 Annual Meeting. Toronto, Canada; October 15–19, 2010.
- Defining Zoledronate’s Duration of Action and Optimal Dosing Interval for an Effective Therapy
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Current Osteoporosis Reports
Volume 9, Issue 1 , pp 4-5
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Current Science Inc.
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Medical Director Cedars-Sinai Bone Center of Excellence, David Geffen School of Medicine UCLA, 8641 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 301, Beverly Hills, CA, 90211, USA