Alexander Karp and Bruce R. Vogeli (eds): Russian mathematics education: history and world significance. Series on mathematics education
- Youyu Phillips
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Cruz-Taura, G. (2003). Cuba Transition Project. Rehabilitating education in Cuba: Assessment of conditions and policy recommendations. Institute for Cuban-American Studies, University of Miami, FL.
- Formin, D. V., & Kirchenko, A. (1994). Leningrad Mathematical Olympiads, 1987–1991. Chelmsford, MA: Mathpro Press.
- Karp, A. (2007). The cold war in the Soviet school: a case study of mathematics. European Education, 38(4), 23–43. CrossRef
- Karp, A. P., & Werner, A. L. (1999). Mathematics. Textbook for grade 10 with specialization in humanities. Moscow: Prosveschenie.
- Kostamarov, N. I. (1995). Russkaya istoriya v zhizneopisaniakh ee glavnejshikh deyatelej [Russian history in biographies of its greatest personages] (Vol. 1). Moscow: Olma Media Group.
- Lester, F. K, Jr. (1985). Methodological considerations in research on mathematical problem-solving instruction. In E. A. Silver (Ed.), Teaching and learning mathematical problem solving: Multiple research perspectives (pp. 41–69). Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum.
- Norton, A., & D’Ambrosio, B. S. (2008). ZPC and ZPD: zones of teaching and learning. Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, 39, 220–246.
- Shiryaev, A. (Ed.). (2003). Three-volume work on the hundredth anniversary of A. N. Kolmogorov’s birth. Moscow: Fizmatlit.
- Tolstoy, I. I. (2002). Memoirs. Moscow: Indrik.
- Alexander Karp and Bruce R. Vogeli (eds): Russian mathematics education: history and world significance. Series on mathematics education
Volume 44, Issue 3 , pp 453-455
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Youyu Phillips (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Keystone College, La Plume, PA, USA