Some C*-algebras properties preserved by tracial approximation
- Qingzhai Fan
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We show that the Riesz interpolation property of the K 0-monoid of C*-algebras in the class Ω is inherited by simple unital C*-algebras in the class TAΩ, and the property of being an admissible target algebras of finite type in the class of Ω is inherited by unital C*-algebras in the class TAΩ.
- M. Dadarlat and S. Eilers, On the classification of nuclear C*-algebras, Proceedings London Mathematical Society 85 (2002), 168–210.
- G. A. Elliott, On the classification of the inductive limts of sequences of semisimple finite dimensional algebras, Journal of Algebra 38 (1976), 29–44. CrossRef
- G. A. Elliott and Z. Niu, On tracial approximation, Journal of Functional Analysis 254 (2008), 396–440. CrossRef
- Q. Fan and X. Fang, Non-simple tracial approximation, Houston Journal of Mathematics 37 (2011), 1249–1263.
- S. Hu, H. Lin and Y. Xue, The tracial topological rank of C*-algebras (II), Mathematica Scandinavica 94 (2004), 125–147.
- S. Hu, H. Lin and Y. Xue, K-theory of C*-algebras with tracial topological rank k, International Journal of Mathematics 14 (2003), 153–170. CrossRef
- H. Lin, The tracial topological rank of C*-algebras, Proceedings London Mathematical Society 83 (2001), 199–234. CrossRef
- H. Lin, An Introduction to the Classification of Amenable C*-algebras, World Scientific, New Jersey, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, 2001. CrossRef
- Z. Niu, A classification of certain tracially approximately subhomogeneous C*-algebras, PhD thesis, University of Toronto, 2005.
- H. Yao and S. Hu, C*-algebras of tracial real rank zero, Journal of East China Normal University, Natural Science Edition, 2 (2004), 5–12.
- Some C*-algebras properties preserved by tracial approximation
Israel Journal of Mathematics
Volume 195, Issue 2 , pp 545-563
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Qingzhai Fan (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Shanghai Maritime University, 1550 Haigang Ave, New Harbor City, Shanghai, 201306, China