Why produce titanium by EW?
- Marco V. Ginatta
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- W.J. Kroll, Trans. Met. Soc. AIME, v. 215 (New York: AIME, 1959), pp. 546–553.
- W.J. Kroll, Chemistry and Industry (22 October 1960), pp. 1314–1322.
- J.C. Priscu, Proc. Extractive Metallurgy Symp. Electrometallurgy (Warrendale, PA: TMS, 1968), 104–112.
- M.V. Ginatta (Ph.D. thesis, Colorado School of Mines, August 3, 1973).
- M.V. Ginatta et al., U.S. patent 4,670,121 (2 June 1987).
- M.V. Ginatta et al., U.S. patent 5,015,342 (14 May 1991).
- M.V. Ginatta, European PCT N. WO 98/33956.
- Titanium Facts (Broomfield, CO: International Titanium Association, 1999).
- M. Cariola, Resources Policy: The Int. J. Mineral Policy and Economics—A High Potential Sector: Titanium Metal, 25 (1999), pp. 151–159.
- J.V. Andrews (Paper presented at the Int. Titanium Assoc. Conf., Dallas, TX, 13 October 1999).
- Y. Oda (Paper presented at the Int. Titanium Assoc. Conf., Dallas, TX, 14 October 1999).
- M.V. Ginatta (M.Se. thesis, Colorado School of Mines, 2 December 1970).
- T.R. Beck, Light Metals 1994, ed. U. Mannweiler (Warrendale, PA: TMS, 1994), pp. 417–423.
- G.K. Bath et al. (Pittsburgh, PA: Carnegie-Mellon University [excerpt of report circa 1980s]).
- Why produce titanium by EW?
Volume 52, Issue 5 , pp 18-20
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Marco V. Ginatta (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. GTT, USA