The influence of blocking mass parameters on the vibration isolation performance of a power cabin
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Rigid blocking masses are located in the typical base structure of a power cabin based on the impedance mismatch principle. By combining the acoustic-structural coupling method and statistical energy analysis, the full-band vibration and sound radiation reduction effect of vibration isolation masses located in a base structure was researched. The influence of the blocking mass’ cross-section size and shape parameters and the layout location of the base isolation performance was discussed. Furthermore, the effectiveness of rigid vibration isolation design of the base structure was validated. The results show that the medium and high frequency vibration and sound radiation of a power cabin are effectively reduced by a blocking mass. Concerning weight increment and section requirement, suitably increasing the blocking mass size and section height and reducing section width can result in an efficiency-cost ratio.
- Chen Zhengxiang, Jin Xianding (2000). Stiffened cylindrical shell propagation of noise energy flow. Ship Mechanics, 4(4), 12–17.
- Efimtsov BM, Lazarev LA (2007). Forced vibrations of plates and cylindrical shells with regular orthogonal system of stiffeners. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 327(1–2), 41–54.
- Hasheminejad SM, Mirzaei Y (2009). Free vibration analysis of an eccentric hollow cylinder using exact 3D elasticity theory. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 326(3–5), 687–702. CrossRef
- He Weiping, Chen Meixia (2008). Based on statistical energy analysis of cylindrical shell, the high-frequency vibration and sound radiation properties of numerical analysis. China Ship Research, 3(6), 7–12.
- Лялуноь ВТ, НLкLфоров АС (1975). ВиброиэоляциЬ в судовых конструкциЬх. Л, Судостроение, 131–133.
- Liu Jianhua, Jin Xianding (2003). Inhibition of acoustic vibration isolation mass transfer. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 37(8), 1201–1204.
- Miu Xuhong, Qian Dejin (2009). ABAQUS based underwater acoustic coupling of acoustic radiation. Ship Mechanics, 13(2), 319–324.
- Yan Zhizhong, Zhang Chuanzeng (2009). Attenuation and localization of bending waves in a periodic/disordered fourfold composite beam. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 327(1–2), 109–120. CrossRef
- Yao Xiongliang, Ji Fang (2009). Typical ship structure vibration analysis of wave propagation characteristics. Vibration and Shock, 28(8), 20–24.
- Yao Deyuan, Wang Qizheng (1994). Principle and application of statistical energy analysis. Beijing Institute of Technology Press, Beijing, 34–41.
- The influence of blocking mass parameters on the vibration isolation performance of a power cabin
Journal of Marine Science and Application
Volume 10, Issue 1 , pp 25-32
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Harbin Engineering University
- Additional Links
- rigid isolation
- blocking mass parameters
- power cabin
- vibration isolation performance
- efficiency-cost ratio
- Industry Sectors