Erratum to: An update of controlled physical activity trials in cancer survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Erratum to: J Cancer Surviv
In the original paper of the article “An update of controlled physical activity trials in cancer survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis,” pubished in J Cancer Surviv (2010) 4:87–100, a reference contributing data to the manuscript was erroneously left out of the References.
The publication, Mutrie, N., Campbell, A. M., Whyte, F., McConnachie, A., Emslie, C., Lee, L., Kearney, N., Walker, A., & Ritchie, D. (2007). Benefits of supervised group exercise programme for women being treated for early stage breast cancer: pragmatic randomised controlled trial. British Medical Journal, 334 (7592), 517–520, was used for data abstraction and should have been included in the References. The Mutrie et al, publication reported on a high quality, during treatment intervention that contributed descriptive data for Table 1, quality data for Table 2, and outcomes data for the calculation of effect sizes reported in Table 3.
The authors apolo ...
- Erratum to: An update of controlled physical activity trials in cancer survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Journal of Cancer Survivorship
Volume 5, Issue 1 , p 112
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Division of Clinical Epidemiology, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- 2. Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada
- 3. Centre for Community Child Health Research, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 4. Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- 5. Center for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Pennsylvania, 903 Blockley Hall, 423 Guardian Drive, Philadelphia, PA, 19104, USA