Find out how to access preview-only content
X-Ray diffraction and crystal size
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Cullity, B.D., Structure of Polycrystalline Agreggates, in Elements of X-Ray Diffraction, 2nd edn., edited by B.D. Cullity, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, New York, 1978, pp. 281–323.
- Klug, H.P., and L.E. Alexander, Crystallite Size and Lattice Strains from Line Broadening, in X-ray Diffraction Procedures for Polycrystalline and Amorphous Materials, 2nd edn., edited by H.P. Klug and L.E. Alexander, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1974, pp. 618–708.
- Weller, M.T., The Application and Interpretation of Powder X-ray Diffraction Data, in Inorganic Materials Chemistry, Oxford University Press, New York, 1994, pp. 15–25.
- Herrera, M.L., and R.W. Hartel, Effect of Processing Conditions on Crystallization Kinetics of a Milk Fat Model System, J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 77:1177–1187 (2000).
- Kellens, M., W. Meeussen, and H. Reynaers, Study of the Polymorphism and the Crystallization Kinetics of Tripalmitin: A Microscopic Approach, J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 69:906–911 (1992).
- Herrera, M.L., Crystallization Behavior of Hydrogenated Sunflowerseed Oil: Kinetics and Polymorphism, J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 71:1255–1260 (1994).
- X-Ray diffraction and crystal size
Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society
Volume 79, Issue 3 , pp 315-316
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors