Stabilization for a class of second-order switched systems with saturation constrains
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This paper proposes a global stabilization method for a class of planar switched systems with input saturation constrains by using a state feedback and switching strategy. This method is proved to be effective by analyzing the characteristics of the trajectory of second-order linear systems with input saturation.
- Dogruel M, Ozgunzer U. Stability of hybrid systems [C]// Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control, California, USA. 1995: 129–134.
- Branicky M S. Multiple Lyapunov functions and other analysis tools for switched and hybrid systems [J]. IEEE Transaction on Automatic Control, 1998, 43(4): 475–482. CrossRef
- Xu X, Antsaklis P J. Stabilization of second order LTI switched systems [J]. International Journal of Control, 2000, 73(14): 1261–1279. CrossRef
- Cheng D. Stabilization of planar switched systems [J]. System and Control Letters, 2004, 51(2): 79–88. CrossRef
- Song Y, Xiang Z, Chen Q, Hu W. Analysis of sliding mode in planar switched systems [J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2005, 31(5): 743–750.
- Guo S, Huang L. Sufficient conditions about globally asymptotical stability of the origin of second order control system with saturated input [J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2002, 28(6): 949–954.
- Benzaoua A, Saydy L, Akhrif Q. Stability and control synthesis of switched systems subject to actuator saturation [C]// Proceedings of the 2004 American Control Conference, Boston, USA. 2004, 6: 5818–5823.
- Rodrigues L, How J P. Observer-based control of piecewise-affine systems [J]. International Journal of Control, 2003, 76: 459–477. CrossRef
- Stabilization for a class of second-order switched systems with saturation constrains
Journal of Shanghai University (English Edition)
Volume 13, Issue 4 , pp 274-275
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai University Press
- Additional Links
- switched system
- input saturation
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Shanghai Key Laboratory of Power Station Automation Technology, Shanghai, 200072, P. R. China
- 2. Department of Automation, School of Mechatronics Engineering and Automation, Shanghai University, Shanghai, 200072, P. R. China