Observation on therapeutic effects of pinching spine plus acupoint sticking therapy for infantile cerebral palsy with spleen deficiency pattern
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
将70 例脾虚型脑瘫患儿随机分为治疗组和对照组, 治疗组在采用综合康复疗法的基础上加用捏脊及穴位敷贴, 对照组仅采用综合康复疗法。 每天治疗1 次, 20 d 为1 个疗程, 共观察3 个疗程。
治疗组临床症状总有效率77.1%, 对照组为39.9%; 治疗组康复疗效总有效率为74.3%, 对照组为48.6%。 治疗组有效率均明显优于对照组, 具有统计学意义(P<0.05)。
To observe the clinical effect of pinching spine plus acupoint sticking therapy for infantile cerebral palsy (ICP) with spleen deficiency pattern.
Seventy children of ICP with spleen deficiency pattern were randomly divided into a treatment group and a control group. Those in the treatment group were given the comprehensive rehabilitation therapy plus pinching spine and acupoint sticking therapy. Those in the control group were just given the comprehensive rehabilitation therapy. The treatment was given once every day, 20-day as one course, and totally for three courses.
The total effective rate of the clinical symptoms was 77.1% in the treatment group and 39.9% in the control groups. The total effective rate of rehabilitation effects was 74.3% in the treatment group and 48.6% in the control group. The effective rate was obviously better in the treatment group than that in the control group, with statistical differences (P<0.05).
Pinching spine plus acupoint sticking therapy is remarkable in the therapeutic effects for ICP with spleen deficiency pattern, and needs to be popularized clinically.
- Hu, Y.Y. (2003) Historical evolution of cerebral palsy definition. Zhongguo Kangfu Lilun Yu Shijian 9: pp. 257-258
- Definition, diagnostic criteria and clinical types of cerebral palsy in children. Zhonghua Erke Zazhi 43: pp. 262
- Diagnostic criteria of infantile spleen deficiency pattern: a draft. Zhongguo Zhongxiyi Jihe Zazhi 20: pp. 172-174
- Wang, L.Q., Ge, J.L. (2006) The clinical observation of chiropractic therapy on exogenous fever of pediatrics. Henan Zhongyi Xueyuan Xuebao 21: pp. 47
- Liu, Z.H., Pan, F.G., Ma, M.M., Qian, X.G., Fu, W.J., Zhang, H.Y., Zhang, C.T. (2007) Observation of life quality of sick children in acupuncture treatment of spastic cerebral palsy. Zhongguo Zhongxiyi Jiehe Zazhi 27: pp. 214-216
- Wu, X.B., Zhang, H.M., Sun, K.X. (2011) Assessment of the effect of interactive scalp acupuncture on gross motor function in treating infantile spastic cerebral palsy. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi 30: pp. 177-179
- Qin, X.D. (2008) TANG’s scalp acupuncture and infantile cerebral palsy: case reports of 34 cases. J Acupunct Tuina Sci 6: pp. 373-375 CrossRef
- Cao, W.S., Hu, M., Tan, L.M. (2009) Influence of acupuncture combined rehabilitation on long-term prognosis in perinatal brain injury. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi 28: pp. 146-148
- Liu, Z.H., Qi, Y.C., Pan, P.G., Ma, M.M., Qian, X.G., Fu, W., Zhang, H.Y. (2007) Clinical observation on effect of clearing the Governor Vessel and refreshing the mind needling on head SPECT and CT scanning of kid with cerebral palsy. J Acupunct Tuina Sci 5: pp. 209-212 CrossRef
- Wang, J., Sun, K.X., Wu, X.B., Zhang, N.X., Zhu, H.J. (2009) Preliminary study of the effect of scalp acupuncture on motor function in infantile cerebral palsy. Shanghai Zhenjiu Zazhi 28: pp. 634-636
- Hong, J., Huang, Q.F. (2010) Exploration of the clinical regularity of acupuncture and moxibustion treatment for cerebral palsy syndrome. J Acupunct Tuina Sci 8: pp. 272-276 CrossRef
- Ma, M.M., Liu, Z.H., Zhao, Y., Luo, G.J., Li, N., Zhao, W.J., Wan, R.P. (2009) Clinical observation on treatment of spastic cerebral palsy with tuina plus music therapy. J Acupunct Tuina Sci 7: pp. 213-217 CrossRef
- Guo, J.X., Zhao, Y. (1999) On value of adult chiropractic therapy. Anmo Yu Daoyin 15: pp. 2
- Zhang, R., Wang, L.Q., Yang, J., Wang, G.C. (2003) Clinical observation of chiropractic therapy for spleen-energy deficiency syndrome in children. Qilu Yixue Zazhi 18: pp. 166-167
- Song, W.J., Huang, L., Li, Z.P. (2009) Treatment of 128 cases of lienteric diarrhea by acupuncture and spine pinching. J Acupunct Tuina Sci 7: pp. 231-232 CrossRef
- Hong C. Research progress of acupoint sticking therapy for infantile diarrhea. Neimenggu Zhongyiyao, 2011, (23): 108–109.
- Zhang, L.P., Zhang, H.J., Wang, C.Y. (1996) Acupoint transdermal absorptive agent: research and manufacture of polyurethane topical agent of Naoshuantong. Heilongjiang Zhongyiyao 16: pp. 46
- Observation on therapeutic effects of pinching spine plus acupoint sticking therapy for infantile cerebral palsy with spleen deficiency pattern
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 10, Issue 5 , pp 305-309
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links
- 儿童, 学龄前
- Acupoint Sticking Therapy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain Injuries
- Child, Preschool