Therapeutic evaluation of Tuina and hyperbaric oxygen for prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc
- Wei Chen陈威Affiliated withNo.6 People’s Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University
- , Jianxiong Wang王健雄Affiliated withNo.6 People’s Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiaotong University Email author
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
To evaluate the therapeutic effects of Tuina and hyperbaric oxygen on prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc.
The included 160 cases of prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc were allocated into a treatment group and a control group. The 100 cases in the treatment group were treated with tuina manipulation and hyperbaric oxygen. The 60 cases in the control group were treated with tuina manipulation. The total effect and scores of symptoms and signs were compared before and after treatment.
The total effective rate in the treatment group was 100.0%, and 83.0% in the control group.
Tuina and hyperbaric oxygen had excellent effects on the prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc, by improving the clinical symptoms and signs of ache and movement restriction of lower back and leg, and recovering the ability of work and daily life.
Key WordsIntervertebral Disc Displacement Low Back Pain Tuina Massage Hyperbaric Oxygenation
符合纳入标准的腰椎间盘突出症患者160例, 分为治疗组和对照组。 治疗组100例, 采用推拿手法配合高压氧治疗。 对照组60例, 单纯采用推拿手法治疗。 比较治疗前后总体疗效及症状、 体征积分。
推拿手法配合高压氧治疗腰椎间盘突出症有良好的疗效, 可以明显改善腰腿酸痛活动受限等临床症状和体征, 恢复患者的日常工作、 生活能力。
关键词椎间盘移位 腰痛 推拿 按摩 高压氧
- Therapeutic evaluation of Tuina and hyperbaric oxygen for prolapse of lumbar intervertebral disc
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 9, Issue 1 , pp 58-61
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links
- Intervertebral Disc Displacement
- Low Back Pain
- Hyperbaric Oxygenation