Mistakes in application of tuina therapy for stroke rehabilitation
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
To analyze the mistakes in the application of tuina therapy in the rehabilitation of stroke, in order to elevate the clinical effects in the treatment of stroke by tuina.
The issues are found out by searching and analyzing the relevant articles on tuina treatment of stroke.
In the tuina treatment of stroke, mistakes exist in the intervening time of the treatment, in the emphasis of tuina with negligence of rehabilitation, in the assessment of therapeutic effects, in the selection of the manual techniques and acupoints, and in the negligence of health education.
In the tuina treatment of stroke, it is advisable to start treatment in the early stages, use the manual techniques in different phases, to cooperate with rehabilitation at the proper time and to emphasize health education, in order to avoid or reduce the occurrence of misuse syndrome, and eliminate the appearance of disuse syndrome, for displaying the unique advantage of tuina therapy fully and promoting the innovation and development of TCM rehabilitative techniques.
通过查阅、 分析推拿治疗中风病的相关文献, 发现问题。
推拿治疗中风病存在治疗介入时间误区、 重推拿轻康复误区、 疗效评价标准误区、 手法经穴选择误区以及忽视健康教育误区。
推拿治疗中风病宜早期介入, 分期运用手法, 适时配合康复, 重视健康教育, 从而避免或减轻误用综合征发生, 杜绝废用综合征的出现, 才能更好地发挥推拿疗法的独特优势, 推进中医康复技术创新与发展。
- Zhu, Y.L. (2001) Rehabilitation of nerves. People’s Military Medicine Press, Beijing.
- Wang, M.B. (1990) Modern evaluation and treatment of hemiplegia. Hua Xia Publish House, Beijing
- Li, Q.G. (2008) Influence of tuina plus walking training on walking ability of patients with early hemiplegia of cerebral stroke. Zhong Guo She Qu Yi Shi 24: pp. 45-46
- Chu, H.L., Zhan, H.S., He, Q. (2002) Clinical study on tuina treatment of early stage of cerebrovascular ischemic diseases (cerebral infarction) in mid-aged and old adults. Zhe Jiang Zhong Yi Xue Yuan Xue Bao 26: pp. 62
- Lin, L., Chu, J.M. (2008) Clinical study on treatment of apoplectic sequelae by acupuncture plus dredging technique. Zhong Guo Shi Yan Fang Ji Xue Za Zhi 14: pp. 77-78
- Wang, H.J. (2002) Clinical observation of 51 cases of apoplectic diseases by acupuncture plus tuina. Hei Long Jiang Zhong Yi Za Zhi 6: pp. 43-44
- Wei, L.L., Cai, Z.G., Yang, L.X. (2008) Observation of therapeutic effects of scalp acupuncture, body Acupuncture plus tuina treatment for apoplectic hemiplegia. An Mo Yu Dao Yin 24: pp. 13-14
- Zhou, Y.L. (2008) Observation of therapeutic effects of acupuncture and tuina treatment for apoplectic hemiplegia. Zhong Hua Xian Dai Lin Chuang Yi Xue Za Zhi 6: pp. 130-131
- Yan, J.T., Qi, R., Fang, M., Ge, L.B., Xu, J., Zhang, Z.Y., Zhang, H., Zhu, Y. (2006) Comprehensive rehabilitation treatment program for stages of apoplexy. Zhong Guo Kang Fu Yi Xue Za Zhi 21: pp. 455-456
- Liu, Z.X., Wu, M.M., Zhen, S.M. (2010) Influence of health education on obedient behavior and life mode of apoplectic patients. Zhong Yi Yao Lin Chuang Za Zhi 22: pp. 261-262
- Mistakes in application of tuina therapy for stroke rehabilitation
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 9, Issue 1 , pp 51-54
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links
- Health Education
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Basic Research in Clinical Medicine, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing, 100700, P. R. China
- 2. Affiliated Hospital of Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ji’nan, 250011, P. R. China
- 3. No.2 Hospital Affiliated to Shandong University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ji’nan, 250001, P. R. China