Clinical study on functional dyspepsia by auricular point sticking therapy
- Yuan Lin林源Affiliated withPeople’s Hospital Affiliated to Fujian College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- , Xujun Chen陈旭军Affiliated withPeople’s Hospital Affiliated to Fujian College of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
To observe the therapeutic effects of auricular point sticking in managing functional dyspepsia.
Seventy patients with functional dyspepsia were randomly divided into two groups, with 35 patients in the treatment group receiving auricular point sticking therapy, and the other 35 patients in the control group managed by taking Domperidone orally. The therapeutic effects were evaluated 4 weeks later.
The total effective rate was 85.7% in the treatment group and 82.9% in the control group. Although the difference of the total effective rate between the two groups was not significant, the treatment group was superior to the control group in the improvement of several symptoms (P<0.05).
Auricular point sticking therapy is effective in treatment of functional dyspepsia, and compared to Domperidone, it is better in managing gastric pain, abdominal bloating, and belching.
Key WordsDyspepsia Auricular Point Sticking Domperidone
将70 例功能性消化不良患者随机 分成两组, 治疗组35 例采用耳穴贴压治疗, 对照组35 例口服多潘立酮治疗。 治疗4 星期后观察疗效。
治疗组总有效率85.7%。 对照组总有效率82.9%。 两组比较差异无统计学意义, 但在个别症状改善 方面, 治疗组优于对照组 (P<0.05)。
耳穴贴压治疗功能性消化不良疗效确切, 在改善上腹部疼痛、 腹胀、 嗳气方面优于多潘立酮。
关键词消化不良 耳穴贴压 多潘立酮
- Clinical study on functional dyspepsia by auricular point sticking therapy
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 9, Issue 1 , pp 39-41
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links
- Auricular Point Sticking