Clinical study on acupuncture treatment for gastroptosis
- Huadong Lin林华东Affiliated withPhysical Examination Center of Zhangzhou Hospital Affiliated to Fujian Medical University Email author
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
To observe the clinical effects of acupuncture treatment for gastroptosis.
Forty-seven cases with gastroptosis were randomly divided into two groups. 25 cases in the treatment group were treated by electroacupuncture plus ginger-partitioned moxibustion, and 22 cases in the control group were treated by single electroacupuncture. The therapeutic effects were observed after three courses of the treatments.
The curative rate was 56.0% and total effective rate was 92.0% in the treatment group, and the curative rate was 36.4% and total effective rate was 90.9% in the control group, with statistical significance in comparison of the curative rates between the two groups (P<0.05).
Electroacupuncture plus ginger-partitioned moxibustion is better than single electroacupuncture treatment for gastroptosis.
Key WordsStomach Diseases Visceral Prolapse Electroacupuncture Indirect Moxibustion Acupuncture Therapy Moxibustion Therapy
将47 例胃下垂患者随机分为2 组, 治疗组25 例, 采用电针配合隔姜灸治疗; 对照组22 例, 采用单纯电针治疗。 治疗3 个疗程后观察疗效。
治疗组治愈率为56.0%, 总有效率为92.0%;对照组治愈率为36.4%,总有效率为90.9%。 两组治愈率比较差异有统计学意义(P<0.05)。
关键词胃疾病 内脏脱垂 电针 间接灸 针刺疗法 灸法
- Clinical study on acupuncture treatment for gastroptosis
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 9, Issue 1 , pp 31-33
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links
- Stomach Diseases
- Visceral Prolapse
- Indirect Moxibustion
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Moxibustion Therapy
- Huadong Lin 林华东 (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Physical Examination Center of Zhangzhou Hospital Affiliated to Fujian Medical University, Fujian, 363000, P. R. China