Clinical observation on treatment of cervical spondylosis with combined acupuncture and cupping therapies
- Xue-wen Wan 万学文
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
针罐组(30 例)采用针刺结合拔罐治疗,针刺组 (30 例)采用单纯针刺治疗, 治疗30 天观察疗效。
两组治愈率、 总有效率、 半年后复发率、 平均疗程经χ 2 检验P<0.01 两组有显著性差异。
针刺结合拔罐治疗颈椎病疗效好, 疗程短, 不易复发。
To observe the clinical efficacy of treating cervical spondylosis with combined acupuncture and cupping therapies.
The patients in the treatment group (30 cases) were treated with combined acupuncture and cupping therapies; and the patients in the control group (30 cases) were treated with acupuncture therapy alone. Then the clinical efficacy was observed after 30 days of treatment.
The χ2 test showed that there was significant difference (P<0.01) between the two groups in recovery rate, total effective rate, relapse rate after six months, and average treatment course.
Combined acupuncture and cupping therapies is a better therapy for cervical spondylosis with a shorter treatment course and low relapse rate.
- ZHENG Xiao-yi. Guiding Principles for Clinical Studies of New Chinese Medicines. Beijing: China Medical Science & Technology Press, 2002.
- The State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Diagnostic and Therapeutic Effect Criteria of TCM diseases. Nanjing: Nanjing University Press, 1994: 196.
- YUAN Xiao-jun. Effect of Needling Fengchi (GB 20) on Brain Blood Flow. Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 1996: 37(5): 285.
- Clinical observation on treatment of cervical spondylosis with combined acupuncture and cupping therapies
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 5, Issue 6 , pp 345-347
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Cupping Therapy
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Xue-wen Wan 万学文 (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Jilin Rehabilitation Center, Changchun, 130012, P. R. China