Therapeutic effect observation on treatment of craniocerebral trauma-related coma with acupuncture plus hyperbaric oxygen: A report of 45 cases
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
将昏迷患者随机分为观察组和对照组, 按伤情决定常规手术或非手术治疗, 观察组在对照组的基础上加用针灸与高压氧治疗, 治疗前后根据Glasqow 昏迷量表评分。
To investigate the efficacy of treating craniocerebral trauma-related coma with acupuncture plus hyperbaric oxygen.
Coma patients were randomly allocated into observation and control groups. Routine surgery or non-surgical treatment was given according to the condition of injury. The observation group received acupuncture plus hyperbaric oxygen as well as the treatment for the control group. The score was counted by the Glasgow coma scale before and after the treatment. A chi-square test was used.
There was a very significant difference in curative effect between the observation and control groups (P<0.01).
Treatment with acupuncture plus hyperbaric oxygen can promote the patients’ early revival.
- ZHANG Guan-qun, ZHANG Xia, Therapeutic Effect Observation on Treatment of Severe Cerebral Hemorrhage with Nimotop. China Integrative Clinic, 2001, 17(12): 922.
- SHI Yu-quan. Practical Neurology. Second Edition. Shanghai: Shanghai Science & Technology Press, 1994: 1129–1130.
- HE Jing, WU Bin, LIU Yi. Evidence-based Treatment on Awaking Servere Craniocerebral Trauma with Acupuncture. China Clinic Rehabilitation, 2005, 13: 111–113.
- Therapeutic effect observation on treatment of craniocerebral trauma-related coma with acupuncture plus hyperbaric oxygen: A report of 45 cases
Journal of Acupuncture and Tuina Science
Volume 4, Issue 5 , pp 303-304
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian
- Additional Links
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen