Toward a Sociology of Conflict of Interest in Medical Research
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Boyd, E.A., and L.A. Bero. 2007. Defining financial conflicts and managing research relationships: An analysis of university conflict of interest committee decisions. Science and Engineering Ethics 13(4): 415–435. CrossRef
- Cassell, G.H. 2007. Interactions of the public and private sectors in drug development: Boundaries to protect scientific values while preserving innovation. Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine 74(2): S45–S48. CrossRef
- Epstein, R.A. 2007. The pharmaceutical industry at risk: How excessive government regulation stifles innovation. Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics 82(2): 131–132. CrossRef
- Ilakovac, V., K. Fister, M. Marusic, and A. Marusic. 2007. Reliability of disclosure forms of authors’ contributions. CMAJ 176(1): 41–46.
- Lo, B., and M.J. Field, eds. 2009. Conflict of interest in medical research, education, and practice. Washington, D.C.: The National Academies Press. Accessed October 5, 2009. http://www.iom.edu/CMS/3740/47464/65721.aspx.
- Lupton, D. 1999. Risk. London: Routledge.
- Shaw, S., and G. Barrett. 2006. Research governance: Regulating risk and reducing harm? Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine 99(1): 14–19. CrossRef
- Toward a Sociology of Conflict of Interest in Medical Research
Journal of Bioethical Inquiry
Volume 8, Issue 4 , pp 389-391
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Conflict of interest
- Industry Sectors