Allhoff, Fritz, Patrick Lin, and Daniel Moore. 2010. What is nanotechnology and why does it matter? From science to ethics
- Jennifer Kuzma
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Bilton, N. 2010. Consumer watchdog group goes after Google. New York Times. September 2, 2010.
- Kuzma, J., and J.C. Besley. 2008. Ethics of risk analysis and regulatory review: from bio- to nanotechnology. Nanoethics 2(2): 149–162. CrossRef
- National Research Council (NRC). 1996. Understanding risk. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
- Society, R. 2004. Nanoscience and nanotechnologies: opportunities and uncertainties. London: Royal Society Press.
- Wilsdon J., and R. Willis. 2004. See-through science. Demos, September 1. http://www.demos.co.uk.
- Allhoff, Fritz, Patrick Lin, and Daniel Moore. 2010. What is nanotechnology and why does it matter? From science to ethics
Journal of Bioethical Inquiry
Volume 8, Issue 2 , pp 209-211
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Jennifer Kuzma (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Minnesota, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, 301 19th Ave So, Minneapolis, MN, 55455, USA