Date: 22 Jul 2012
Complementary and alternative medicine: Is it possible to be mainstream?
- World Health Organization. Traditional medicine strategy 2002–2005. 2002. http://whqlibdoc.who.int/hq/2002/WHO_EDM_TRM_2002.pdf.
- 2007 national health interview survey. http://nccam.nih.gov/about/plans/2011/introduction.htm
- Abolhassani, H., Naseri, M., Mahmoudzadeh, S. (2012) A survey of complementary and alternative medicine in Iran. Chin J Integr Med 18: pp. 409-416
- Lasker-DeBakey clinical medical research award. http://www.laskerfoundation.org/awards/2011_c_description.htm
- Congratulations to Drs. Zhen-yi wang and Zhu Chen for winning the 7th Annual Szent-Györgyi Prize for progress in cancer research! http://www.nfcr.org/index.php/asg-prize
- Park, J.J., Beckman-Harned, S., Cho, G., Kim, D., Kim, H. (2012) The current acceptance, accessibility and recognition of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine in the U.S. in the public, governmental, and industrial sectors. Chin J Integr Med 18: pp. 405-408
- Complementary and alternative medicine: Is it possible to be mainstream?
Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine
Volume 18, Issue 6 , pp 403-404
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Chinese Association of Traditional and Western Medicine
- Additional Links