Date: 22 Jan 2011
Reflections on the past and future of integrative medicine from a lifelong student of the integration of Chinese and Western Medicine
- David Eisenberg
- … show all 1 hide
- Weil A. The state of the integrative medicine in the U.S. and Western world. Chin J Integr Med 2011; 17:6–10. CrossRef
- Dobos G, Tao I. The model of Western integrative medicine: the role of Chinese medicine. Chin J Integr Med 2011;17:11–20. CrossRef
- Lee MS, Shi B, Choi T, Kim J. Randomized clinical trials on Eastern-Western integrative medicine for health care in Korean literature: a systematic review. Chin J Integr Med 2011;17:48–51. CrossRef
- Robinson N. Integrative medicine — traditional Chinese medicine, a model? Chin J Integr Med 2011;17:21–25. CrossRef
- Mao SM, ed. Veith I, translate. The yellow emperor’s classic of internal medicine. Boston: Shambhale Pulbications, Inc; 1995.
- Eisenberg DM, Kessler RC, Foster C, Norlock FE, Calkins DR, Delbanoc TL. Unconventional medicine in the United States. Prevalence, costs and patterns of use. NEJM 1993;328:246–252. CrossRef
- Eisenberg DM, Davis RB, Ettner SL, Appel S, Wilkey S, Van Rompay M, et al. Trends in alternative medicine use in the United States 1990–1997. Results of a Follow-up National Survey. JAMA 1998;280:1569–1575. CrossRef
- Nahin RL, Barnes PM, Stussman BJ, Bloom B. Costs of complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) and frequency of visits to CAM practitioners: United States, 2007. Natl Health Stat Report 2009:1–14.
- Eisenberg DM, Harris ESJ, Littlefield BA, Shugeng C, Craycroft JA, Scholten R, Bayliss P, Fu Y, Wang W, Jiang QY, Zhao ZZ, Hubiao C, Liu Y, Kaptchuk T, Hahn WC, Wang X, Roberts T, Shamu CE, Clardy J. Developing a library of authenticated traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) plants for systematic Biological Evaluation — Rationale, methods and Preliminary results from a Sino-American collaboration. Fitoterapia (In press, January 2011).
- Reflections on the past and future of integrative medicine from a lifelong student of the integration of Chinese and Western Medicine
Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine
Volume 17, Issue 1 , pp 3-5
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Chinese Association of Traditional and Western Medicine
- Additional Links
- David Eisenberg (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Division for Research and Education in Complementary and Integrative Medical Therapies, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA