Date: 29 Apr 2009
Integrative medicine in clinical practice: From pattern differentiation in traditional Chinese medicine to disease treatment
- Lu AP, Ding XR, Chen KJ. Current situation and progress in integrative medicine in China. Chin J Integr Med 2008;14:234–240. CrossRef
- Lu AP, Jia HW, Xiao C. Theory of traditional Chinese medicine and therapeutic method of diseases. World J Gastroenterol 2004;10:1854–1856.
- He YT, Lu AP, Zha QL, Yan XP, Song YJ, Zeng SP, et al. Correlations between symptoms as assessed in traditional chinese medicine (TCM) and ACR20 efficacy response: a comparison study in 396 patients with rheumatoid arthritis treated with TCM or Western medicine. J Clin Rheumatol 2007;13:317–321. CrossRef
- Lu C, Xiao C, Zhao LH, Zha QL, Yan XP, Wang JM, et al. Comparison of gene profile of peripheral CD4+ lymphocytes in rheumatoid arthritis with cold and heat syndrome. Chin J Basic Med Tradit Chin Med (Chin) 2006;12:130–133.
- Lu AP, Zhang SS, Zha QL, Ju DH, Wu H, Jia HW, et al. Correlation between CD4, CD8 cell infiltration in gastric mucosa, helicobacter pylori infection and symptoms in patients with chronic gastritis. World J Gastroenterol 2005;11:2486–2490.
- Wu J, Chen KJ, Wu YJ. Phagocytosis of platelet in coronary heart disease patients with blood-stasis syndrome. Chin Med J (Engl) 1993;106:546–549.
- He YT, Zha QL, Liu DY, Lu AP. Relations between serum IgA level and cartilage erosion in 436 cases of rheumatoid arthritis. Immunol Invest 2007;36:285–291. CrossRef
- Zha QL, He YT, Lu Y, Lu AP. Relationship between platelet counts and cartilage erosion in 436 cases of rheumatoid arthritis. Clin Chem Acta 2006;371:194–195. CrossRef
- Integrative medicine in clinical practice: From pattern differentiation in traditional Chinese medicine to disease treatment
Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine
Volume 15, Issue 2 , p 152
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Chinese Association of Traditional and Western Medicine
- Additional Links