August 1998, Volume 34, Issue 7, pp 512-514
Primary culture of cholangiocytes from normal mouse liver
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Alpini, G.; Roberts, S.; Kuntz, S. M., et al. Morphological, molecular and functional heterogeneity of cholangiocytes from normal rat liver. Gastroenterology 110:1636–1643; 1996. CrossRef
- Benedetti, A.; Baroni, G. S.; Marucci, L., et al. Regulation of intracellular pH in isolated periportal and perivenular rat hepatocytes. Gastroenterology 105:1797–1805; 1993.
- Leon, M. P.; Kirby, J. A.; Gibbs, P. Immunogenicity of biliary epithelial cells: study of expression of B7 molecules. J. Hepatol. 22:591–595; 1995. CrossRef
- Nakanuma, Y.; Kono, N. Expression of HLA-DR antigens on interlobular bile ducts in primary biliary cirrhosis and other hepatobiliary diseases: an immunohistochemical study. Human Pathol. 22:431–436; 1991. CrossRef
- Okamoto, H.; Ishii, M.; Mano, Y., et al. Confluent monolayers of bile duct epithelial cells with tight junctions. Hepatology 22:153–159; 1995. CrossRef
- Sirica, A. E.; Gainey, T. W.; Mumaw, V. R. Ductular hepatocytes. Evidence for a bile ductular cell origin in furan-treated rats. Am. J. Pathol. 145:375–383; 1994.
- Ueno, Y.; Ishii, M.; Takahashi, T., et al. Different susceptibility of mice to immune-mediated cholangitis induced by immunization with carbonic anhydrase II. Lab. Invest. 78:629–637; 1998.
- Ueno, Y.; Phillips, J. O.; Ludwig, J., et al. Development and characterization of a rodent model of immune-mediated cholangitis. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 93:216–220; 1996. CrossRef
- Primary culture of cholangiocytes from normal mouse liver
In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology - Animal
Volume 34, Issue 7 , pp 512-514
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Third Department of Internal Medicine, Tohoku University School of Medicine, 1-1 Seiryo-machi, Aoba-ku, 980-8574, Sendai, Japan