July 2013, Volume 28, Issue 2 Supplement, pp 500-503,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Women’s Health During Health Care Transformation
- Clancy CM, Massion C. American women’s health care: a patchwork quilt with gaps. JAMA. 1992;268(14):1918–20. CrossRef
- Croghan TW, Brown JD. Integrating Mental Health Treatment Into the Patient Centered Medical Home. (Prepared by Mathematica Policy Research under Contract No. HHSA290200900019I TO2.) AHRQ Publication No. 10-0084-EF. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. June 2010.
- Healthcare Quality and Disparities in Women: Selected Findings from the 2010 National Healthcare Quality and Disparities Reports. Fact Sheet. AHRQ Publication No. 11-0005-1-EF, March 2011. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. http://www.ahrq.gov/qual/nhqrwomen/nhqrwomen.htm. Accessed April 10 2013.
- Jha AK, Perlin JB, Kizer KW, Dudley RA. Effect of the transformation of the Veterans Affairs health care system on the quality of care. N Engl J Med. 2003;348(22):2218–27. CrossRef
- Evans DC, Nichol WP, Perlin JB. Effect of the implementation of an enterprise-wide electronic health record on productivity in the Veterans Health Administration. Health Econ Policy Law. 2006;1(Pt 2):163–9. CrossRef
- Post EP, Metzger M, Dumas P, Lehmann L. Integrating mental health into primary care within the Veterans Health Administration. Fam Syst Health. 2010;28(2):83–90. CrossRef
- Hayes PM. Serving women veterans: improving health of veterans through research collaborations. J Gen Intern Med. 2013. doi:10.1007/s11606-013-2471-8.
- Yano EM, Hayes P, Wright S, Schnurr PP, Lipson L, Bean-Mayberry B, Washington DL. Integration of women veterans into VA quality improvement research efforts: what researchers need to know. J Gen Intern Med. 2010;1:56–61. CrossRef
- Bindman AB. The evolution of health services research. Health Serv Res. 2013;48(2 Pt 1):349–53. CrossRef
- Women’s Health During Health Care Transformation
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2 Supplement, pp 500-503
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, 540 Gaither Road, Rockville, MD, 20850, USA
- 2. George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, USA