Capsule Commentary on Livaudais, et al., Breast Cancer Treatment Decision-Making: Are We Asking Too Much of Patients?
- Susan George MD, MPH
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
- Livaudais JC, Franco R, Fei K, Bickell NA. Breast cancer treatment decision-making: are we asking too much of patients? J Gen Intern Med. 2013. doi:10.1007/s11606-012-2274-3
- Lantz PM, Janz NJ, Fagerlin A, Schwartz K, Liu L, Lakhani I, Salem B, Katz SJ. Satisfaction with surgery outcomes and the decision process in a population-based sample of women with breast cancer. Health Services Research. 2005;40(3):745–768. CrossRef
- Politi MC, Studts JL, Hayslip JW. Shared decision making in oncology practice: what do oncologists need to know? Oncologist. 2012;17(1):91–10. CrossRef
- Col NF, Duffy C, Landau C. Commentary—surgical decisions after breast cancer: can patients be too involved in decision making? Health Serv Res. 2005;40(3):769–780. CrossRef
- Légaré F, Ratté S, Stacey D, Kryworuchko J, Gravel K, Graham ID, Turcotte S. Interventions for improving the adoption of shared decision making by healthcare professionals. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2010;12(5):CD006732.
- Capsule Commentary on Livaudais, et al., Breast Cancer Treatment Decision-Making: Are We Asking Too Much of Patients?
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 5 , p 706
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, 8901 Wisconsin Ave, America Building, 2nd Floor, Bethesda, MD, 20889, USA