Find out how to access preview-only content
The Seventy Percent Solution
- Terry L. Wahls MD
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Bourre JM. Effects of nutrients (in food) on the structure and function of the nervous system: update on dietary requirements for brain. Part 2: macronutrients. J Nutr Health Aging. 2006;10(5):386–99.
- Bourre JM. Effects of nutrients (in food) on the structure and function of the nervous system: update on dietary requirements for brain. Part 1: micronutrients. J Nutr Health Aging. 2006;10(5):377–85.
- McFadden SA. Phenotypic variation in xenobiotic metabolism and adverse environmental response: focus on sulfur-dependent detoxification pathways 3. Toxicology. 1996;111(1–3):43–65. CrossRef
- Cummings AM, Kavlock RJ. Gene-environment interactions: a review of effects on reproduction and development. Crit Rev Toxicol. 2004;34(6):461–85. CrossRef
- Eliaz I, Hotchkiss AT, Fishman ML, Rode D. The effect of modified citrus pectin on urinary excretion of toxic elements. Phytother Res. 2006;20(10):859–64. CrossRef
- Zhao ZY, Liang L, Fan X, et al. The role of modified citrus pectin as an effective chelator of lead in children hospitalized with toxic lead levels. Altern Ther Health Med. 2008;14(4):34–8.
- Willett WC. Balancing life-style and genomics research for disease prevention. Science. 2002;296(5568):695–8. CrossRef
- The Seventy Percent Solution
Journal of General Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 10 , pp 1215-1216
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City VA Medical Center, 601 Highway 6 West, Iowa City, IA, 52246, USA